Friday, May 11, 2012

My Favorites...

 Today is Maddies last day here in Utah for 4 months!! I am so incredibly sad that she is leaving. Our kids just love her so much and I know Payton will be asking all the time where Maddie is, and it might break my heart a little.  By the time she gets back Connor will probably be on the go and have the walking thing down, after all I think it's time!
 This picture just makes me laugh every time I look at it.  He is such a happy kid.  From this picture I hope to have a memory that last's a lifetime.  On this particular morning he thought he was so funny.  He would fall on his belly on the bed and say "Oh" then get up and throw his head back and laugh. You can't look at this picture and not smile, it's impossible!!
 Every day we go for our little stroll.. one day he won't have to have this pink companion, I just know it!

 I love this picture of Payton.  I can just hear her saying, "Smiling faces make you happy."
 And you bet they do.

I have said it so many times, I am incredibly blessed in my life. How could I ever go a day and not feel blessed with these two perfect kids in my life and the studliest of studs husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment