Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Outing...

 Today we spent the day with Carlin and her kids for our last fling before she moves for the summer.  We met at Thanksgiving Point for a fun day in Farm Country. We saw many different farm animals, Payton and Hunter rode on the ponies and we rode on the wagon pulled by horses. 

 Such a cheeser!




 We packed a picnic then of course had to finish it up with some free ice cream!
 Connor kept teasing Dallin with the spoon..
 One of my favorite movies growing up was The Secret Garden.  I couldn't help but be taken back to some of those childhood memories watching Payton and Hunter run around through the gardens.

 These two have come a long way together, they are getting pretty good at posing... most of the time...

 But these two can use a little help... Where's Dallin???
 Oh there's Dallin.... Where's Connor???
 Hey look over here...
 Eh that will have to do...




We finished our day off at Cabella's where of course I had to buy my pretzels. 
I am so glad that we were able to spend the day together.  I don't know what I am going to do without Carlin for the summer.  We are always together.  And I love it! This summer will be a different one for sure but I will do my best to survive without her and Maddie. I love you Carlin thank you for the fun day and the the great talks that we had!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too!! This post just makes me so happy. We had so much fun, and those pictures turned out so cute!We will miss you guys so so much!!

    ReplyDelete