Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day...

 Homemade is the best and this mothers day had plenty of homemade things to make me happy!
 For the most part Payton made this card all by herself.  Look how good my 3 year old can write!

 Nic also wrote me the sweetest letter filled front to back! I was in tears reading it, it was one of the sweetest things for sure. He was also so good to me and made me breakfast in bed along with making me and my mom dinner.  Usually I don't like being kicked out of the kitchen, but on this day I was all for it.
  My MIL got these roses for us girls for Mothers Day.  I love planting plants and adding color to our yard.
But this year I have to keep an eye out.  I have a little tornado to follow.

 Half my pretty flowers are missing their petals or half of the plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment