Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls Weekend...

To start off I have to say that I absolutely love our girls weekend! I look forward to it for so long and in a blink of an eye it has come and gone.  I don't know what I am going to do this summer with Carlin moving to New Jersey and Maddie to Alaska. I will miss them both for sure!
This year instead of going to Logan we went to Salt Lake.  So of course we had to go to City Creek which is amazing! Not that I would really by anything, but what a fun place to walk around! We ate dinner at the Blue Lemon which was very good and I would recommend it to everyone! After eating and looking around we went back to the hotel for some swimming.  I am a little bummed that I didn't know how to work my camera so our underwater pictures didn't turn out. Sad day.  Oh well we had so much fun I tell you what we are quite the hoots when we are all together.  There is never a dull moment that's for sure.









I am so glad we were able to do this and to also include our soon to be new sister! That is if we didn't totally freak her out. jk Yes everyone Cameron is getting MARRIED!! We are all doing the happy dance! More on that when it's officially official!
We parted ways a little early in the morning because we were moving Cameron and Maddie back home.  And what a long day it was! But they are all moved out of their apartment and back home now.  And Maddie is preparing for the move to Alaska on Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I love all the pictures! I've been checking back since Saturday to see if you posted them:) We really do have so much fun together! It is so great to be with people who you can be completely yourself around! Love you!

    ReplyDelete