Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Iron Woman...

Well it's back on the iron for me.  The results are in, my anemia has returned.  Lately I have been completely drained and have had no energy to do anything.  I am constantly yawning and needing to sit down.  Anytime I try to do anything active I get light headed and last but not least my urge to chew on ice is back. So the solution is take my iron pills, I am already noticing a difference.  Last night I finally made it back to the gym and man did it feel good.  I have a little less than 2 months to look somewhat fit before our Mexico vacation!! Yahoo can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have anemia! I do too! ha ha I hope you will continue to feel better and get some strength back. But you should know that you look very fit already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks I hope that it gets better. But you do know the definition of Iron Woman...a female athlete of remarkable endurance or durability. So I think you will reach your "fit goal" (even though I think if you are not fit then I must be a whale) because your that amazing! LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were anemic Kara. I had really bad anemia in High School and was hospitalized a couple of times which lead to me having heart murmurs. Not fun! Thanks Kelse you are sweet! Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete