Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Want To Ride My Bicycle...

 Yesterday Connor wanted to go outside and ride bikes.  Payton responded that she couldn't because her training wheels were off her bike.  I took the opportunity to try once again to help her learn.  She was very reluctant and crying but I got her all calmed down and assured her I was there.  After a few tries I let go and she was off.  Now she thinks she is pro and told Nic she could start riding motorcycles now without the training wheels.



 Seeing his big sister do it Connor wanted to give it a try.  First time and he was going by himself.  He only lasted a couple of times before he said he was scared and wanted his training wheels back on.  This morning I tried again to help Connor but he refused and just wanted to ride it with training wheels.  Well at some point while I was mowing the lawn he mustered up enough courage and tried by himself without anyone pushing him to do so.  Now he is riding his bike all by himself.  I'm so proud of my two kiddos! Such a fun milestone in their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment