Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Doing What I Do Best...

 Catching up with pictures...
I love Utah sunsets.  And I love when we get to watch them on our hikes.







 We love when the horses come out in downtown Ogden.  So we went on a walk down 25th street to see some of them. 

 They loved that this one had the Delicate Arch on it...

 Of course we had to get our free slurpee's at 7 eleven on 7/11.  While walking out Payton was so concerned that I didn't pay.  She was super excited to find out they were free.  "I'm so excited we never had a free slurpee before.  Connor guess what they are free!" -Payton

 A new hobby of ours is fishing.  We go pretty much any chance we get.  We met Nic after work one day at the lake on 21st street.
 With the Ogden Temple nearing completion.  We as a ward were asked to take care of a house to help "Beautify Ogden."  Saturday we spent all morning priming the house.  Payton and Lydia were so excited when we finally said they could help with the shed.  Lydia is our bishops daughter and her and Payton are best buds.
 After our long day of work we decided we needed to go fishing.  We went up to Mantua with Maddie and Skyler and didn't catch a thing.  We went home ate some dinner then we all went up to Pine View to try again. 
 I'm pretty sure the kids had a blast!...


 "I can't believe there is a beach in Utah" -Payton









 I know I'm very convincing that I'm reeling in a big one... You know since the pole is bent and everything... lol
 Sadly this was all I caught on Saturday...
 We got to watch the Super Moon come up...











On Sunday we went to the fireside at Weber State and listened to President Uchtdorf speak..
 Monday we went to the horse and buggy parade and watched Camie, Carley and Morgan all ride in it...




 
Cotton Candy..
 And last night Payton lost her second tooth with a little bit of help from Grandma Rich... Finally.  It had been hanging by a thread for a couple of weeks..


1 comment:

  1. You guys always are doing something fun! I bet the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete