Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day...

 To say our Valentines day was great would be an understatement! We had an amazing day... or night I should say!  The kids were spoiled from their grandparents including great and of course from us!
Nic came home to this sign on our bedroom door and wondered what I had going on in there all night long!
 We had a very yummy chicken dinner at home that both Nic and I cooked together.  It was seriously the best and very easy, which I love!
After dinner we read some books with the kids and played games until it was finally bedtime for the kids. Ü
After a few adjustments to the bedroom Nic was allowed in.  I had re-done our bed and added curtains-finally- to one of the windows.  The bedroom was lit with candles all over and there were rose pedals leading to the bed and some on the bed with chocolate covered strawberries. I gave Nic a very kinky card with pictures of me all over it! hehehe I will only show one of those said pictures. Ü I also gave him a few little treats, and made him a picture with some important dates on it to go in our room.  We played a newly wed game with a bit of a twist and then went to bed ...

This was my favorite Valentines Day to date!  I LOVE being so in LOVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! Talk about TMI! :) I thought this was a family blog. You might have to up the rating to PG-13!

    ReplyDelete