Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love♥Love♥Love...

I'm not sure where I am on my lovey dovey stuff so I will just mention a few more things that I love about the people I am surrounded with daily.
Connor, I love that he sometimes won't answer to Connor, I know weird, but the moment you say Buzz he comes running at you with both arms out.  Today I was getting frustrated with him and I picked him up and held him to the side on his belly. Well he immediately changed my attitude when he starting squealing buzz, and flying! I love the laughter that he brings me and the pure joy that he brings to me and our home.  I love that he is healthy, strong, and growing like a weed! I love his squinty smiles for the camera, I love having a little boy, I love that he is all boy.  I love the sounds he makes.  I love tucking him in at night and how he holds a blanket in his right hand and a stuffed animal in his left. And I love that he makes me kiss his stuffed animal goodnight and I love that he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. 
Payton, I love how down to Earth she is.  She will show concern to anyone and let them know she is sorry or that she loves them. I love hearing those 3 words from her, and I love that she says it so much.  I love how enthusiastic she is, I love listening to her sweet prayers at bedtime.  I love hearing everything she is thankful for and everything that stood out to her that day.  I love teaching her new things and I love how quickly she pick them up.  I love that she loves taking pictures.  The camera is full of Payton shots.  I love when she is in the shower and gets so excited to see how long her hair is when wet. I love when she comes and gives me hugs and checks in on me.  I love being home with her.  I love listening to her sing, watching her dance, and her reading to Connor. I LOVE being home with my kids!!!
Nic, I love waking up to him every morning, I love when he gives me goodbye kisses, but I love even more the "I'm home kiss" I love kissing him! I love how he gets down and plays with the kids, I love how sweet he is, I love being in his arms, I love when we get to cuddle, I love that he is my BEST friend. I love that he is athletic.  I love watching him play sports.  I love how hot he is all the time.  I love that you take me out on dates.  I love when I get text's during the day. I love that I feel safe when he is around.  I love that he is patient and understanding, especially during this time of year.  I love every minute that I am with him.  I love how patient he is, I love that you will listen to me. I love how he can lift my spirits when I am down.  I love talking about the church with him, and I love hearing his testimony.  I love hearing about mission experiences.  And I love hearing about different events that have changed or impacted his life.  I love our deep conversations we have.  And I love the trust that we have with one another.
Nic you are my best friend and I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life! Happy Valentines Day babe! I know this is one we won't soon forget! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment