Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pioneer Day's...

 This years 24th of July is one I won't forget! It started off with going to the parade in the morning in downtown Ogden.  On the way I was on a side street and at a stop sign when the lady in front of me decided to throw her car into reverse.  I honked my horn but it didn't stop her and she backed right into me.  She got out of her car and I just waved her on and told her it was fine.  Even though I was biting my tongue from calling her an idiot. I knew that it wasn't enough to do anything to my car.  We got to the parade and it was a wet one.  I loved it.  Rather than sweating to death we were able to enjoy a mild temperature July parade.



 We got home around 1 after doing some errands.  One of which is I switched birth controls.  The previous day I got another migraine and spent the day in bed and throwing up.  Enough was enough.  I hadn't gotten migraines until this past month from my new birth control I was getting them once a week if not more.  So I have switched and I hope to not have anymore migraines. Keep your fingers crossed.  Anyway I put the kids down for their naps and a couple hours go by and Payton wakes up I went to check on Connor and he was still fast asleep.  So I left him.
 Well 5:45 rolls around and I decide to wake Connor up because we were going with Mom and Dad R to play some Frisbee golf.  Before we could leave he threw up in mom and dads garage.  The whole time he was very lethargic and didn't make a peep.  Poor kid.
 When we arrived home we had a quick BBQ before going to the fireworks.  Before we could bless the food Connor was throwing up all over the kitchen.  He slept during the fireworks but as soon as they were done he threw up again.  This is the first time Connor has been sick like this and it breaks my heart.  Last night was a long night watching his temperature and keeping him calm.  This morning his temperature is down to 101.4 so down a couple of degrees from last night.  I hope this bug passes fast because I want to see that cute cheesy grin of his.


No comments:

Post a Comment