Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cancun Day 5...

 Was a little stressful as we had to catch a cab to take us to where we catch the ferry to go over to Cozumel.  We were told to meet our party at Sr. Frogs we sat and waited... and waited... and waited... all while trying to be sold other excursions for Cozumel.  Finally we met our tour guide and apparently they were looking for us somewhere else.  The stress left as soon as we got on the ferry and was traded with my dang motion sickness.  I was very relieved to get off the ferry into the humid air.  We booked a snorkeling trip and it was pretty cool.  We went to two different reefs our highlights were the Moray Eel, Barracuda, and a Spider Fish.  Funny that I love snorkeling so much but was really freaking out swimming with the fish in the Cenote.  But I do I love snorkeling and I could have done it the whole trip and been in heaven.  After snorkeling our excursion included lunch so we went and ate at Mr. Chile they had very good chips and salsa and fajitas.  Afterwards we had some time to shop around before the ferry left.  I have a love/hate relationship with shopping in Mexico.  I hate having them pressure me and telling me to come in and have a look.  Then I love having them start off at a high price and bringing them down to a price that I like. When the ferry came I was more than ready I was pretty tired and couldn't wait to get back to our resort.  After getting to our resort we sat out on our balcony and watched the monkey's jump from tree to tree.  Our resort had so much wild life.  You would be walking and then here the trees moving and leaves falling and you knew there was a monkey above you... that or you would hear them do this growl or bark -kinda creepy-. 























2 comments:

  1. I was the same way with snorkeling vs the cenote! It's because you can't see the fish as well because it is dark, or the bottom of the cenote, so it's just kinda creepy! The blog posts are awesome! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancun Yacht Charters takes pride in making your yacht rental experience in Cancun personal and unforgettable. Our yachts vary immensely in size, style and function. Our inventory consist of scuba yachts, fishing yachts, luxury yachts, catamarans, and sailing yachts available for charter ranging from 40’ to over 100’ and we strive to make every crewed cancun yacht event uniquely different, covering all the details of your boating experience. Yachting with us means 5-Star Service, bi-lingual valet, catered food and your choice of beverages, customized itineraries and a healthy combination of travel options. Our certified and licensed Captains look forward to delivering you to your destination while a crew caters to your every need during your personal luxury yacht charter. We take satisfaction in exceeding every clients’ expectations and look forward to helping you plan your dream getaway with us. Cancun Yachts for Rental

    ReplyDelete