Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Is in the Air...

 I have been enjoying my days outside.  We have been having some beautiful weather these last few days and I have been taking full advantage of them by playing outside, going for nice long walks, and just taking in all of the beauties that we are surrounded by.  For the last week or so everyday we have been visited by these two ducks. Last night as I was weeding the garden these two ducks decided they wanted some attention and came right up to us so Nic went inside to get some bread to feed the ducks.  It's kind of fun to have them come to us rather than us finding them at the parks with other people.


 I love blossoms on the trees especially our crab apple tree in the back... though I'm not a fan of the crab apples on the ground.
 I planted a wide variety of tulips last fall from a gift card the Rich family gave to me when my Grandma passed away.  It has been so fun to see them all come up in their variety of colors and sizes. Usually that is something that Payton and I do daily.  We look out the window and see how much the tulips have grown and what colors they are.

 For as long as I can remember the shop has always had bees.  I am very curious to see how big the hive or honeycomb is in between the two walls of the shop.  I love watching these busy little bees do their thing. 
I am made for the outdoors.  Every morning when I wake up it's the first thing I want to do.  I can't wait to be outside for the different smells and sounds.  I would rather be sitting outside doing nothing than sitting on the couch watching TV.   I am so happy to be where I am.  I love having a HUGE area where the kids can roam around and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment