Sunday, April 29, 2012

 Happy Birthday to my best friend!! I am so glad that Nic was born on this day 27 years ago.




 Nic and I have become incredibly close just over the short 5 years that we have been together.  I love the time that I get to spend with him.  The other night we put the kids down for bed and went out in the shop and worked on motorcycles together.  It was a first for us usually I am there for support and to make conversation with but this time I got down and dirty.  And it was so much fun! He is incredibly smart and knows so much and loves to work hands on. He will do anything to help anyone out and not expect anything in return. (He does it all the time!) He is such a great example to me and I wish I could have the same attitude as him.
To celebrate his birthday I surprised him with tickets to the Super Cross.  He loves his motorcycles so I knew it would be a hit. I am grateful for him and the amazing hard working man he is!




 Happy Birthday Nic I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment