Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life Isn't Fair...

I can't tell you how bad my heart aches right now.  In High School I sat by my friends side as she went through the loss of her dad.  A few years later her mom found love again and was so happy to be with someone.  They have done so much together and planned to retire and move to St. George and travel to see their family and grandchildren.  But once again last night life threw a curve ball and those dreams were shattered.  He was at work when he was hit and killed by a car.  I am sick to my stomach and can't even begin to imagine how they are handling this.  My thoughts and prayers are focused on them right now and that is the only way to feel piece. I know that somehow this all works in the end where she can see both of her sweethearts again, but right now the pain she is going through I'm sure is next to unbearable. I hope and pray that they will be comforted during this horrific trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment