Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter...

 The Easter Bunny made it just in time. Ü








I loved our Easter Sunday.  It was so nice to go to church and reflect on our Savior and the Atonement.  I am so grateful for the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus made so that I can be with my family for eternity. I am grateful that I am able to renew my covenants every week and am grateful for my knowledge of the gospel. I am grateful for Payton's wonderful primary teachers who teach the little ones so well.  I am so grateful for the time that I was able to spend with my family yesterday, I love them all and appreciate all that they do. I love Nic so much and don't want to spend another day without him.  He means so much to me and makes me smile everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys do the yarn, too! Such a fun tradition:)

    ReplyDelete