Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy B-Day To Me...

I must be loved...
 Nic did a very good job this birthday.  I was completely shocked, I had no idea!!! 
I had a great Birthday my day was pretty normal with the kids' and I daily routine.  Although Payton did throw me a pretty cute Birthday Party.  I got to wear a crown and she wore a beautiful princess dress and we went to a dancing party.  Her little imagination is amazing!!! She sang Happy Birthday to me and made me a delicious strawberry cake and chocolate "choke" ice cream.   Nic got off work a little early so that we could go to an earlier movie.  We went and saw The Lucky One and I loved it! And I loved that Nic would go see it with me.  He is such a good husband.  After the movie we went to dinner at McGraths. YUMMY! 
Thank you honey for the Birthday surprise and a wonderful date night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment