Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tubing With the Cousins...

 Yesterday we went up to Pleasant View for some fun tubing with Coul and Kelse and the kids.  They all had so much fun.  We were very surprised with how much Payton loved it. We usually have to pep talk her into things, but not this time.  She sat on the sled and we sent her on her marry little way.  I wish that we would have had a better winter so we could have done this a little bit more, but I'm glad we got to go at least once.

 Loving every bit of it.

 Somehow Payton's gloves stayed here at the house, so Connor ended up with my gloves.
 I didn't get a picture of it, but I sit here and laugh out loud thinking that we put Connor on the tube and sent him down the hill by himself.  What kind of parents are we??
 He was so good and hardly made a peep!! I love that little guy!!



 Wyatt was the little tubing dare devil of the day.
We had such a fun time Saturday with our two families! Love you guys so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a GREAT day! I am glad that we were able to go. The kids had a BLAST with Payton and Connor

    ReplyDelete