Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boy Meets Stairs...

 In a blink of an eye this kid can be out of your sight and up the stairs.  I wonder how many times he will fall down them to finally learn not to fall down them. 
 Last Friday was one of those days.  It was his first time falling down the big stairs and he had quite the rug burned face. This is the only picture I got of it though.
 The burn went from his forehead to his nose, and was very sad looking.  Later it scabbed over, but luckily it fell off before the doctors so it didn't look like I abuse this poor kid. Yesterday we had his 12 month check up.
Height: 32 in. 95%
Weight 22 lbs. 3 oz. 40%
Head Circumference 49 cm. 97%
The doctor wasn't too thrilled with his weight so we have to go in next month to make sure that he is gaining weight being on solids and whole milk.
After the doctors we drove to Salt Lake to meet Carlin and her kids at Liberty Park for a fun relaxing afternoon.  It was such a beautiful day and the kids loved being with each other outside.  Unfortunately I forgot the sunscreen, so the kids got their first sunburns of the year. 
 Today Tawna and I were sitting on the front stairs of her house soaking up our Vitamin D when next thing I know Connor's face met the concrete stairs. I was nearly in tears as Connor yet again scraped up his nose and encountered his first bloody nose. I need a helmet for this kid.
 Or he needs to spend more time doing this...
 I love my boys!!!
fyi We have purchased a gate to prevent him going up without us knowing.  Hopefully he will conquer them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment