Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some Outings...

 Saturday night we went to Tucanos for dinner.  Mainly to get on their birthday lists so we can eat free in April.
 Payton liked eating with the tongs that you grab the meat off with.
 Such a happy boy!!
 Monday night my parents took Nic and I to the Jazz game. 
 I love going to Jazz games especially when they win!! Al Jefferson had a great night with 33 points.  It wasn't until the next day when my mom called to tell me that the night before his grandma had passed away and that he was dedicating this game to her. In the last few seconds of the game he made is first 3 pointer of his career, and was completely surprised that he did.  We wish we would have known this at the game and cheered him on a little more.
 Tuesday we went to the Kangaroo Zoo for Cody's Birthday.  I was too busy chatting with my sister-in-laws that I didn't take any pictures of them playing. -oops-
 Payton brings up this place every day wanting to go.  We were glad that it was finally time to go again.  She loved every bit of it and talks about it all day.
 Last but not least Happy 1st Birthday to our little man!!!
He is so dang sweet, I can't believe a year has gone by!

No comments:

Post a Comment