Saturday, November 3, 2012

Talents...

I am thankful for talents, not only for the talents that I have but for the talents that everyone else has and for those who are willing to share them.  Last night we had a stake talent show and it was so fun to see the different talents everyone had, and the fear that they didn't have in sharing them with everyone around.  It made for an entertaining enjoyable night.
Earlier today we went to a baptism of my cousin's kid I loved the sweet innocent spirit that was felt there.  I am so thankful that I have the Holy Ghost with me and that I am able to feel the Spirit.  I strive daily to have a home that the Spirit can be felt in.  I strive daily to become a better person, to teach my kids, and to show love and support to my HOT husband.  I am so thankful that Nic is willing to do the same and to be the Patriarch of our home and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment