Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our Freedoms...

With this great nation we are privileged to have a say in who will help run our country.  Today is the day where we can go out and use our voice by voting for who we think is best for the job of President of the United States.  I hope and pray that everyone will take this opportunity to go out and vote.  Every vote counts and every vote is needed.  I am anxious and very nervous for this Country's future.  Nic and I were both impacted from the recession.  The company I was working for at the time filed bankruptcy and I was next to be laid off but was blessed to be able to quit before to stay home with my baby girl.  But not before Nic was able to recover from his layoff at Williams and find work at a ICI.  I hope people can see that Obama's hope is lost and his change was not for the better.  We suffered and still are.  I have high hopes for Mitt Romney I believe that he can make a difference and help our country for the better.  I love his proposition for small companies and to help out the entrepreneurs.  I feel that it will bless Nic since he was set back 2 years from the layoff.  
Nic has been so good with everything that he has dealt with and has stayed strong through it all.  He has been working hard to get to where he is at and we are blessed for it.  Last week Nic got a raise and I am so thankful for it.  He is moving up in the company and starting to take charge as the Foreman. 
So today I am thankful for the opportunity we have to vote.  Take advantage of it and go out and VOTE!!!


Nic is still pretty sick.  He has been sleeping since 6 last night and here it is 10 in the morning and he is still trying to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment