Monday, November 12, 2012

Catching Up on my Thankfulness...

Thursday: I am thankful for church sports.  The past few weeks we have been playing volleyball and I have loved it.  I love the time I get to spend with some pretty awesome women from our stake.  We have so much fun laughing and enjoying our little bit of exercise together.

Friday:  I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to serve and the opportunities that the church gives me to do so.  I was able to go to the Cannery for the first time and enjoyed the 4.5 hours I spent there.  I had the best feeling there and knew that I was helping such a good cause.
 Saturday:  I am grateful for my in-laws and the time we were able to spend together this last weekend in Park City for a girls weekend.  We didn't sleep, we laughed, shopped, ate and I loved every bit of it.





 Sunday:  I am thankful for Hot Chocolate! I love it and the kids love it too.  It's perfect for these chilly winter days we have had and have ahead of us.

 Monday:  I am so thankful for my two beautiful children.  They light up my life daily.  I love them so much.  I am thankful that they are friends and love each other too.


No comments:

Post a Comment