Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Follow the Prophet...

 Now we have a world where people are confused.
If you don’t believe it, go and watch the news.
We can get direction all along our way,
If we heed the prophets-follow what they say.
This song was on my mind constantly last night.  I believe it to be true.  And I will always follow the prophet because I know he teaches and says nothing but the truth.  The outcome of the election is not the one that I was hoping and praying for but I know there is reason for all of this. 
 "For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know the the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion." D&C 1:35  
I found this scripture to be very interesting especially at this time.  Whatever this country goes through I know that I will always have a prophet to follow and trust in, scriptures to read, and my testimony that Heavenly Father has a greater plan for me to follow.
In God We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment