Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Boy...

I can't believe that my baby boy is getting so big! I swear he has gained 5 lbs. just this week.  It's been awhile since I have had an update on him so here it goes.  He still isn't crawling but gets around everywhere by rolling.  Tuesday was the first time that he went from his belly to sitting up, and now he is a champ at it.  He gets on his hands and knees and crawls backwards and will start to move forward then drop down to the army crawl. It's just a matter of time before he starts getting around everywhere... quicker.  He is still the happiest most chill boy and loves anyone he comes in contact with.  His two bottom teeth have come through now and he loves rubbing his tongue on them.  He constantly drools because of it... nothing new he has always been slobbery.  I can't get enough of this little boy and really am blown away with how fast the time has gone.  He will be one before I know it, and it kinda makes me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment