Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Shenanigans....

 On July 14th we had a mid-week girls get away while Carlin was visiting. It was so much fun, I loved being able to bring Payton with me.  We had some really good laughs, especially after management came to us and told us to keep it down.
On July 16th we went to Lagoon for our stake lagoon day with my parents.  The kids got a little more adventurous and tried some new rides.  Of course the favorite is still Bombora, but Payton really liked flying aces also, but me, not so much!





 Nic and my dad were able to ride Cannibal and thought it was pretty awesome.  I will have to wait until next year to try it out!





 On the 20th we went to the rodeo with Nic's family and my parents.  It was quite the rodeo lasting until past 11.






 The first time I can ever remember using blankets to keep warm.
 On the 22nd I had my glucose test and an ultrasound.  Everything checked out with my glucose test and we got a pretty good picture of our little Aubrey.  I had a little scare on the 17th when I started to spot.  I was told just to watch it and if it got worse I would need to go up to labor and delivery.  Thankfully it stopped later that night and I haven't spotted since.
I just noticed I never posted pictures from our targeted ultrasound.  These are from June 24th.  Everything looks good and the tech said that Aubrey has very long legs. 

 She looks very relaxed in there.

 On the 23rd me and my mom took the kids to the Tracy Aviary.  They thought it was pretty cool, Connor loved the owls while Payton loved the Macaws.




 On the 24th we went on a bike ride.  I love going on bike rides with my family.  We had a little incident with Connor running into a rosebush and had to pick thorns out of his arm and hand.
 This is a good angle, or that was a good shirt choice, because I can assure you I am a lot bigger than what this photo gives credit for.
 We spent the rest of the night over at my parents house.  We had a dutch oven bbq and played games then lit some fireworks.  It was a wonderful Pioneer Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment