Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wood Creations...

Last month I entered one of my crafts on a blog contest.  The challenge was you had to use a scallop design.  I made this cupcake for Valentines then decided it could work for the challenge.  Just in case if the scallop of the frosting on top wasn't enough I made where the wrapper would be scalloped.  During the contest I doubted me entering it and kept wanting to pull it out of the contest because it was a Valentines Day decoration and by the time voting began Valentines day was over.  Luckily for me most of the other contestants had entered Valentines Day decor.  So I put a link on Facebook to have family and friends vote and ended up winning!
 I needed to change out the V-day decor and realized I had nothing for St. Patrick's  Day so I pulled out the saw and made a couple of shamrocks.  Now I have two St. Patty's Day decorations.

The best thing of all is all of these were made with things I had so no money was spent creating these!

No comments:

Post a Comment