Monday, March 10, 2014

Dentist...

 A couple of weeks ago I finally signed us up for an individual dentist plan with insurance.  We have never been to the dentist our entire married life, Nic hasn't been since before his mission.  To say we need to see the dentist is an understatement. I knew Payton had to be seen before Kindergarten Roundup so she was the first to be seen.  The rest of us aren't until June, so I guess that gives us a little recovery time.  Especially since Payton is going to cost us quite a bit.  She has 7 "sugar bugs" that need to be taken care of.  And they insist on not waiting.  That means not waiting our 6 month waiting period before our insurance will take affect.  Yes, this would be the reason I have avoided going to the dentist, because its more money spent more money that we don't have!!!
Anyway aside from the financial burden this will put us in Payton did great.  She has been nervous so I have made sure to talk it up with her.  She did awesome and was very calm and listened to directions.  They asked if she was always this calm and I told them ya.  When it comes time to fixing the cavities they will fix them all at once with her alert. She loved going to the dentist and enjoyed her time watching TV on the ceiling.


1 comment:

  1. Boo for cavities! I'm sorry. I'm glad she was good for you though. See if you can get a discount since you'll be paying out of pocket. They can also set up a payment plan.

    ReplyDelete