Thursday, March 20, 2014

Connor Turns 3...

 Last Saturday we celebrated Connor's 3rd Birthday.  It's hard to believe that yet another year has gone by.  My baby is 3! We love him so much.  This year he was old enough to answer some questions about himself.  So here they are:
Favorite Color: Blue... and orange, red, yellow, green and blue and black.
Favorite Movie: Plains
Favorite Character: Dusty Crophopper
Favorite TV Show: Rescue Bots and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite Activity: Riding bikes outside.
Favorite Animal: Lion and Gorilla
Favorite Food: Cereal
On Friday we went out to Bella's for his birthday dinner.  These next two pictures make me laugh.  I love his cute face especially when he gets embarrassed.  Wearing the sombrero came with a lot of attention, attention that he got pretty shy about.



 This year we decided on a Jake cake.  So I tried my best, of course I'm not pleased with it because I can pick out and notice every little flaw.  But Connor loved it so I guess that's all that really matters.

 He had his well child check up and everything is great.  His hernia is still there but is shrinking so hopefully by the time he is 5 it will be gone so we can avoid surgery. I was always so concerned about his speech but without me even saying anything the doctor said that he speaks very well.  Why do I worry so much?
 He weighs 36.6 pounds- 89%
And his height is 39.25"- 88%
I love our big boy so much.  He makes us laugh and smile all the time.  Everyone says they love the way he talks and I would have to agree that it's one of my favorite things to listen to.  A lot of the time I will ask him to repeat what he said just so I can hear it again.  The way he pauses in his sentences and the emphasis he puts on different words is enough to melt your heart.  He also has excellent facial expressions and shows so much emotion with whatever he's doing. He loves Payton and will do anything that she does.  Since his birthday the first thing he wants to do in the morning, even before going to the bathroom is ride his bike.  He loves his new bike, any chance he gets to ride it he'll take it.



 I'd say this kid got pretty spoiled on his special day.  He got everything that he asked for and more.
 That's including our newest furry family member Charlie.  He is a mix between a Yorkie and a Maltese so they call him a "Morkie".  We got him from a family friend and they told us how good of a dog he was, though I had my doubts they are all gone now.  He is a really good dog.  He is completely house trained which is the biggest bonus ever.  He loves the kids and has been switching back and forth between both the kids' room for sleeping. Another bonus he sleeps all night long.


No comments:

Post a Comment