Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day...

Irrigation started last week it's unbelievable how cold the water is and yet it doesn't phase the kids at all.  This day it wasn't even that warm outside but they insisted on playing in the water.




 That night we had a combined activity with the YM and went on a hike up to Waterfall Canyon.  I loved getting out and hiking.  The temperature was perfect for hiking and the storm held out on us until we got to the parking lot.




 Saturday we were able to go to the Draper Temple with my cousin as him and his fiance took out their endowments.  I must say the Draper Temple is one of the most beautiful temples I have been in.  We got home and Nic had planned with some friends to go to the Drive-in.  Never in a million years would I have thought that we would have become such good friends with the last person I dated before Nic, especially with how it ended. But now that the awkward stage is over we have a good time together.

 Mothers Day was great this year.  I loved watching Payton sing during sacrament, she really knows how to make me happy with her sweet spirit and beautiful smile.  Nic wrote me a wonderful note and planted flowers in my flower pots. Being a mother is one of the greatest blessing in my life.  I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who found me fit to bring up his children.  I love being a mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment