Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Your Love...


It's your love
Just does something to me
Sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
'Bout the spell I'm under
It's your love
Better than I was
More than I am
All of that happened
By taking your hand
Who I am now
Is who I've wanted to be
Now that we're together
Stronger than ever, happy and free
Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
And if you ask me why I'll change
All I gotta do is say your sweet name
It's Your Love
I want everyone to know how much I LOVE my husband! Not a day goes by that we don't exchange those 3 words to each other!  He means the world to me and is my second half.  With out him I don't know how I would be able to function.  My world would fall apart with out his love and support in all that I do.  Today I went to a very sad funeral where the father died all too soon, leaving behind his wife and 4 young children.  I wonder sometimes why some are faced with such big trials, but I know the Lord will not put us through something we can't handle.  
I am so grateful to have my husband, my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, my everything. I love you Nic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment