Thursday, December 27, 2012

SNOW!!!

 Finally the state with the "greatest snow on Earth" got some snow! It's been a long time since we have had a storm that brought this much snow, but I'm glad it finally came.  The kids have been having fun too.  Yesterday we went over to my parents house and went sledding down their hill which the kids loved.  So today we went again, but, it wasn't as enjoyable this time for the kids.  Connor completely face planted it in the snow right at the very beginning which made him grumpy the whole time we were there.  Payton had fun for about a half hour then got snow in her glove and decided she was done. Still it was fun and Aunt Morgan joined in the fun with us too.



 My sexy man scraping off the snow on his truck.  I married one awesome guy.  After a long day of work yesterday he went right over to the church and shoveled all the walks then came home and did our long driveway, and both of my aunts.  The plow and the blower are out of commission so he did it all by shovel a couple of hours later and it was time to do it all over again Ü.  He is the hardest worker and I am very grateful for him.





No comments:

Post a Comment