Monday, September 17, 2012

 Saturday we went boating for young women's.  We didn't have many show which ended up being ok.  It meant we all had plenty of time to try out anything we wanted.  We went tubing first and had a blast! It has been a long time since I have been out tubing and I had forgotten how much fun it is.  After tubing we went wake boarding.  I surprisingly got up my first time! I of course was shown up by the bishop when he went out there and started jumping the wake.  We swam for a while then got out the skis.  After a few attempts of trying to get up I finally did and rode for a long time.  My ending was graceful, after I couldn't hold on any longer I just let go of the rope and sank in the water.  It was such a fun day and I am so glad I got to go and bond with these girls.  Pretty much I'm the coolest leader!! Ü















No comments:

Post a Comment