Sunday, September 9, 2012

Since Everyone is Dying to Know...

 What we did last week here you go.  Wednesday we split our Beehives up and had an Iron Chef night.  I gave them a bunch of ingredients with out a recipe and they had to come up with something to make.  They did pretty good the cookies were edible just with a bread like texture!


 Thursday we hiked up Waterfall Canyon for Relief Society.  It was a fun little adventure and the temperature was beautiful. Though there wasn't much of a waterfall it was still so fun to go for a hike and to get to know more women from the ward.



 Friday Nic had the day off so we packed up the canoe and went up to Causey for the afternoon.  We were shocked with how low the water was, it looked like a completely different place.  We had to hike the canoe in quite a ways and man Nic and I are still feeling it today.  We paddled all the way to where the water forks and that was as far as we could go before we were beached!








 After canoeing we went to the mall because I wanted to get my ears pierced. When we got there Payton was so excited and I caved in and let her get hers pierced too.  She was so excited and didn't show any fear at all.  She didn't want Nic and I to hold her she just wanted to sit in the chair by herself. She was much braver than me.  But I stuck it out and I got mine done too. I still shrug when I have to twist and clean my ear rings but I'm sure I will eventually get over it. Yes I am 24 years old and have never had my ears pierced!








 Saturday I threw a Bridal Shower for Cecelia and I thought it turned out great! We had a lot of people show and everything went smoothly! Only a few more weeks until the big day and we can't wait!!!





 Nic and I were also finally able to go on a date.  This was our first date since Cancun, that's a little over due if you ask me! We went to Goodwood for dinner and bowling afterwards.  It was so nice to enjoy a dinner with just the two of us and a night out.


No comments:

Post a Comment