Friday, August 3, 2012

That Dang Toe...

 Today Nic got his ingrown toenail taken care of again.  Poor guy.  He has been complaining about it for awhile now and after kicking a metal bar at work and causing it to bleed he has been limping because it hurt so bad. I made an appointment and he couldn't wait to get it out.  He is such a tough guy... at least he puts on a good tough face.  I was doing more of the cringing and turning away... but yet I still managed to document each process pretty well!  I guess you know you are addicted to blogging when you document an ingrown toenail.
 I have been told that the numbing shots hurt the worst.  I hope I don't have to go through that!!

 Waiting for it to numb.  Sadly they had to do it twice. So 4 shots total!
 I'd say it's nice and full of that numbing stuff. (sorry for the lack of terminology)
 And now to cut...
 Look at that sucker! You can tell where Nic had been trying to cut it. He hardly made a dent.  There was no getting this bad boy out on his own!

1 comment: