Monday, October 26, 2015

Late September- Early October....

 The Last few days of summer brought the mountains it's first snowfall


 Payton did Jr. Silverline this year and had the time of her life.  During one of the practices she brought me over her tooth that she pulled out.  Apparently while she was running it kept twisting back and and forth so she gave it a small tug and it came right out.
 The night of her performance...





 One final bike ride before Aubrey arrives... At least that's what I wish it were.  It was final bike ride before my bike would get stolen a few days later. GRRRR!!!! Me and Maddie did a 17 miler, and man were those last 8 miles back to the car difficult!!
 Monday night BBQ..
 Connor has become my little buddy.  I love the time we spend together.  I cherish the one on one time we have been able to have!
 Corn Maze field trip..

 and football outside...


 Women's Conference was amazing! So many talks that touched my pregnant heart!
 I made a cute minky blanket for sweet Aubrey...
And added a little femininity to Connor's room.
 All of us sisters through Carley a baby shower at my house.
 37 weeks and a great picture of our baby...
 Carlin was in town for a few days so we made sure that we were able to get together.  We went to lunch at The Oaks with our family.



 37 weeks pregnant and I somehow managed to try Foot Golf.  I loved it and can't wait to do it again.  As for Nic he says he'll stick to regular golf.
 Payton's Haunted House...
 Welcoming Jeanne home from her mission..

 G.O.L.D Awards for Young Women in Excellence...


 Beautiful fall day..


 Being so close to delivery Nic put his foot down on us going anywhere for Fall Break.  So we did a little stay-cation complete with a beautiful hike with these amazing kids.


 Witch Palooza and Gardner Village.  My last little outing with one daughter.  I love you Peanut!


 For family night we went to Javiers and then bowling.  The kids had a blast, as did I.  I love my beautiful growing family..

 Our last picture as a family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment