Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Latest...

 I'm going to try to keep up a little bit better by updating at least weekly. On Thursday I had another doctors appointment.  Aubrey is healthy and growing right on schedule.  She is about 4 lbs. and 3 oz. now.  We were able to get some good face looks of her.  From what the ultrasounds show it looks like she will have a well defined chin and her top lip puckers out quite a bit.  I can't wait to meet this little girl.


 Only 6 "short" weeks to go!
 This picture that Payton drew has been hanging on our fridge for a few months now.  I can see the resemblance now.
 On Friday we all tagged along while Nic and my dad went golfing.  We each did a little golfing... or hitting the ball ourselves.


 Payton went to an "Inside Out" Birthday party and came home with her face painted like Joy.  I found the face painters instagram page and she posted a picture of Payton that said, "This sweet girl fit the personality of joy so well, her smile could brighten up any room!" I couldn't agree more!
 My latest fall decoration.  I look at all of my decorations and probably 90% are ones that I have made.  This one I had Connor help me.  He painted the pumpkins, the nose and the signs stick.  Although the inner part of me wanted to fix the runs and blobs of paint I decided to keep them because he did it and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment