Sunday, October 19, 2014

Witch Fest, and Enduro Cross Racing...

 On October 11th we had a fun filled day.  That morning we got up and ready for Payton's soccer game at 8:30.  I asked the coach if she could play the first half since we would need to leave to be down to Garndner Village by 10.  The coach was awesome and let us do that.  Payton was so focused on getting her face painted that we could have missed her game all together and that would have been fine.  She and I both love the tradition of putting on our witch hats and having fun looking around all of the shops.  And it's always nice to get good pictures of everyone with Joni around.


 She loves her Great Grandma Montgomery..

  I'm pretty sure I was in the middle of goofing off and you know "working it" so don't mind me.

 That night it was back to Salt Lake for Nic and I.  We went to the Enduro Cross Racing at the ESA.   This was our first experience with it and it was lots of fun to watch.  I keep telling Nic that he should try this.  Maybe I can get him to try next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment