Sunday, October 19, 2014

Christmas Meadows...

 It's amazing to me all of the beauties that are so close to us.  This last weekend during the kids' fall break we decided to tough out the cold weather in our last camping trip of the year.  The days were beautiful and the nights were cold.  Everyone was worried about us freezing but we survived and I'm so glad that went. We stayed in Christmas Meadows Campground in the Uintas.  We had the entire place to ourselves.  There was no one anywhere near us, to which both Nic and I later admitted it was kinda scary.  Especially in the middle of the night when you would hear coyotes not to far away.  We stayed warm enough at night and only used the heater the first night.  We had fires at night and ate breakfast around the fire as well.  We spent our little get away, sight seeing, hiking, and fishing and loved every bit of it, well except when I fell off the rocks and banged up my hip, knee, and shin and finished it off with rolling into the water.  Yes my ego hurt a bit too!











































1 comment:

  1. The pictures are GORGEOUS! Oh man, how beautiful. That does sound kinda freaky though to be there by yourselves! Also, I want your headband. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete