Monday, April 21, 2014

Knolls, Easter and Birthday...

 On April 11 and 12 we went on a fun trip to the Knolls with all of the Rich family.  It was so fun to be all together sitting around the fire, talking, eating, riding and eating!  It's so funny on trips I feel like I am constantly eating and never feel hungry.  Oh well that's what vacations are for right?
There are lots of pictures like this one below.  Connor was on cloud 9 and loved every second of riding with dad on his motorcycle!
 Friday night had a beautiful sunset.  I have done nothing with these photos, they came straight off the camera!
 




 








 Pretending to ride.
 Cutest kids EVER!!!










 

 























 Even with all the bumps and noise there is something so calming about riding that put Payton right to sleep.

 I'm sure glad I took the high road and didn't follow these boys!




















 

 Exhausted!!

 I love when the trees blossom!!!



 We had such a fun Easter party at my parents house on Friday night!








 
 


 Easter Morning and Happy 26th Birthday to me!!







  The Easter Bunny was very kind and didn't bring a single piece of candy instead got stuff for our trip and some toys.
 Dressed in our Easter best.  My outfit was all new for my Birthday!
 Rich Family Easter egg hunt...







  One year older...
 And wiser too????

No comments:

Post a Comment