Monday, August 26, 2013

Roses are Red...

 I know that I say this with the beginning of every season but I love this time of year.  Fall is just around the corner.  I love that the air is cool in the evenings and in the mornings.  I love all of the produce that we get from our garden, and I love the colors in our rose garden.
Living in my grandparents house we inherited my grandmas love for roses.  Though they are a pain (literally) to take care of, every time I'm out working on them I think of all the days grandma and I spent working in her rose garden.  Right now they are beautiful.  I am sure if grandma were still here they would look twice as good.
 Our first successful pumpkin!!!

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! I bet it makes Grandma so happy knowing you are taking care of her flowers:) And I'm jealous of your produce!

    ReplyDelete