Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Few Things...

A few weeks ago the kids and I slept out on the tramp, I guess I should rephrase that to the kids slept out on the tramp, I laid there all night long trying to get comfy and sleep.



 We got the Coolerado all hooked up and working, no more +90° inside our home!
 On Monday my mom and I went to the zoo with all the Field's  to celebrate Brock and McKay's Birthdays.  By far the highlight at the zoo were the seals and the polar bear.  They were so fun to watch!











 In honor of "Shark Week" I found this picture to be very fitting.








 Sorry about the flash Mr. Gorilla
 After the zoo we went to a park to eat dinner and have cake and ice cream.

 For my moms birthday I made a magnet board to put all their magnets on of their vacation destinations.
 Payton was playing around with the camera so I had to keep this one.
 I decided to make a magnet board for us too to clear space on our fridge!



No comments:

Post a Comment