Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jazz Game...

 April showers bring May flowers is a very true statement because on April 1 it rained all day long.  After spending all of the previous week outside being inside all day really got to me and I wanted to get out.  So when Nic came home from work we decided to go to Tucanos and a Jazz game.  We are on Tucanos Birthday list so in our Birthday month we get a free dinner.  So you bet on April 1 we used it!  After eating dinner we walked to the ESA for the Jazz game.  Note: flip flops, water, and smooth cement are a horrible combination.  I had just walked down the steps and took one step onto the smooth cement and my foot slipped right out from under me.  I was carrying Connor and the diaper bag -where the heck was Nic- I had no hands to catch myself with and fell right on my hip and elbow.  I quickly tried to stand back up and I slipped again.  By this time there were about 5 people there helping me up and I wanted to do nothing but run and hide.  It was so embarrassing! Once the embarrassment wore off the pain started coming and I was cold and wet!  Other than that unfortunate incident the game was great and our night was fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment