Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Conference...

I don't have my notes with me but from a lot of the Conference talk's I took away that service was a big topic.  And service is something I know I can do better at.  From Women's Conference I took this to heart and on Sunday when a sign up sheet came around I put my name on all of them.  Sure enough I got called to help on all of them.  I prepared meals for a family with a new baby, I prepared food for a funeral, for young women's we made freezer meals and handed them out to several families in the ward, and I also spent time at a ladies house who said she needed help.  For this particular lady I had to keep the thought in my head that I would be blessed for giving my service.  I do know that I will be blessed and that I need to continue to have a positive attitude and give more.  The feeling that I get after helping out in any way is very comforting to me.  I look forward to next months Ensign so that I can read the Conference talks since some were impossible to listen to with kids.  I love our prophet and all of the general authority and love listening to their talks and testimonies I love the spiritual boost that I get put on during this time and hope that I can continue to grow and be a good example to my children and my generation.
 During Saturday's session we made our witch hat's for witches night out.


 Yesterday we had a fun day.  Camie, Kelse, and I along with the kids met up at McDonald's for lunch then went to the Tree House Museum where the kids played for hours exploring all of the different exhibits.  We all had such a fun time and I know the kid's did too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment