Thursday, February 23, 2012

Proud Mommy Moments...

The other day Payton found some rope then proceeded to tell me, "Nephi got all tied up by his brothers, but then he got out." Apparently she is actually listening and learning when we try to teach her stories from the Book of Mormon.
I love when she will randomly come up to me and say, "I love you mommy. I love you so much. I love you to the moon and back a bazillion times." While giving me the sweetest hugs and kisses.
I love when she puts smiles on my face, and love watching her put smiles on others faces.
I secretly love when Connor is crying and when I walk in he reaches for me.
I love that I know Connor and I know that he loves me through his sweet smiles that he gives me all day long.
I love that he is me and Payton's little shadow until he hears his dad's voice.
I love that Nic will get down on all fours and play with the kids.
I love that my heart races when I look at Nic.
I love the eternal family Nic and I have created together.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute and such a good person for me to look up to!

    ReplyDelete