Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Aubrey's First Rice Cereal...

Technology is changing every day and I find it harder and harder to update my blog. I have my phone with me 90% of the time.  And I update my Instagram account quite frequently because it's easier and convenient.  That being said I will just go through whats on our regular camera and try to put it all together the best I can.  And everything else will be through Instagram. 
This is something I love to look back on with the other kids so I better update for Aubrey as well.  She hated cereal and hated it and anything solid for a good month and a half.  It took her quite some time to like food and get the concept of swallowing. Here we are now and she is just shy of 9 months and loves most of the food's depending on her mood. 





No comments:

Post a Comment