Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Fun...

 What a wonderful week it was.  The weather was beautiful for this late in October.  The kids have played in this pile of leaves everyday for a couple of weeks now.  It's now a pile of mulch! I love when the leaves fall and the kids are able to spend so much time at one place.

 Payton said, "Hey look mom, I'm doing the ice bucket challenge."
 Monday night we had dinner in a pumpkin and had my parents and Nic's mom over for dinner.
 Payton is so proud of this pumpkin, and I am too.  I outlined the owl with pencil and she painted it all by herself!  This was on display in the library at school this week.
 Halloween morning I made the traditional Halloween pancakes. A Ninja Turtle, witch, and a folded up Olaf -oops!
 Connor loved  his costume this year it was definitely a hit! Cecelia crocheted his hat, I made his shell, and bought PJ's so he can wear it whenever he wants.
 There was no staying away from Frozen this year for Payton, which I was fine with because earlier in the year I made the dress and wig for her. 
 Our cute kids!
 It was fun to have Olaf in our group!
 At the church ready for trunk or treating. 
I slacked off and didn't get any pictures of them out.  We did the trunk or treat, then went down our road with the train full of people. And then went to the neighborhood for some real trick or treating.  The kids loved it and Connor was running from house to house using a few ninja skills on the way.
 The kids' pumpkins.. whooos whooos?


1 comment:

  1. The kids looked adorable in their costumes! And Payton did a great job on the pumpkin! Also, that pile of leaves looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete