Monday, September 29, 2014

Dinosaur Week...

In case you didn't know, last week was dinosaur week.  Officially, probably not, but for us it was.  Last week I visited the Dinosaur Park 3 different times. The first visit was with Payton on her first Kindergarten field trip.  Later that night we went again with my family for the Weber County Faculty night.  And the final visit was on Friday for Connor's first Preschool field trip.  I have to say I had the funnest with Connor.  He was so into every dinosaur and would run from dinosaur to dinosaur asking what it was called and after me telling him he would run to the next.  It was good one on one time with him, time that I really enjoyed.


On Sunday Grandma Rich gave the kids little tiny dinosaurs that grew when you put them in water.  Very fitting for our week.
Payton's Triceratops..
Between the dinosaur fun Payton learned to blow a bubble with bubble gum!
Such a stud. 

Friday night the boys left for a Father and Sons outing.  Nic was glad to have stayed in the trailer, since it rained the entire time.  Connor had tons of fun and loved spending the night camping with dad, uncle Sam, and Grandpa Rich.  To add a little more fun Aaron, Weston, and McKay joined them in the trailer.
Since Nic and Connor were out having fun, Payton and I couldn't pass up a mommy daughter date.  We ate dinner at Cafe Rio then went to Farr's Fresh for ice cream. We came home and watched Charlotte's Web together then went to bed.  Payton several times told me it was the best date ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment