Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dentist and Rich Family Party...

 Last Wednesday Connor had his first dentist appointment.  The dentist and hygienist were stunned with how well he did.  He sat there and did everything like they asked and handled it like a champ.  I have been so impressed with our dentist and his hygienists.  They have been so kind and are awesome with the kids.  One of the hygienists played with the kids while I was getting my work done.  She made the visit for sure!  This was my first dentist visit in over 7 years!! The dentist kept complimenting me on how well my teeth look and said that once I get my sealants taken care of that he will just need to see me every two years!  Today Nic goes and it has been about 10 years since he was last seen.  Hopefully everything goes well for him as well!


 On Saturday we had a Rich family party with all of the extended family.  There were only 4 families missing out of the entire family which is pretty impressive.  We had a yummy pot luck lunch, then had fun with the train and making and launching rockets.  Nic is going to make a rocket launcher now for us to take to family parties and to enjoy on the compound.




No comments:

Post a Comment