Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January...Shmanuary

 Whose ready to go soak up some sun on a hot sandy beach? ME!!!! I need a vacation ASAP!  The other night I had a complete break down and I blame it on the January blues... well not really I have good reasons for my break down and I am convinced if I go to a beach all my heartache will be taken away! Sounds about right. To get me through some of these days in January I made a couple of wreaths actually it was only one morning and it happened to be a morning where I was throwing up for the better half of the day.


 Another thing we have done is sledding.  This was quite fun having the dogs pull us around on the sled.


 The kids have such a fun time sledding down the hills. 




 Connor was quite the trooper with hiking up the hills and carrying both sleds up.

After my SIL jewelry party we went out to eat at Bellas and then to the Weber State vs. Utah State Hockey game.


 This last Friday was actually a really fun day.  It started off with Payton's field trip to the Fire Station.






 And ended with my hot husband and I at Nitro Circus.
 This is by far the best show I have ever been to.  We sat on the edge of your seats the entire time. It was so entertaining and made me so happy to see Nic's reaction to all of it.  He literally ditched me at the bottom of the stairs as he ran up to our seats to see the view.  Nothing makes me more happy than to see Nic all giddy. 




Yesterday we celebrated our MLK Day by going up to Hardware Ranch with my parents and grandparents.  Payton and I were able to sit up in front with the driver.  The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever.
On our drive up we saw wild turkeys.


 What a view.





No comments:

Post a Comment