Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Fall Y'all...

 Payton finished up soccer and enjoyed every bit of it.  She has told me several times already how much she misses it.  Though it's a ways a way she is excited to start back up in the Spring.
 While Aaron and Tawna were gone last week we spent a lot of time in the hot tob just relaxing!
 Playing in the leaves is a fall must do activity!



 On Wednesday night I was able to go pick Carlin up from the airport and spend the morning and afternoon with her on Thursday!!
 Of course we had to do a craft..

 Saturday was my family's Halloween party that Maddie throws for us.  This time we decided to dress up!
 Aren't my parents the cutest..
 Skyler and Maddie as Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang Theory..
 Nic and I as a quick Richard Simmons, and The Prancercise lady... Isn't Nic a good sport. If I can get him to dress up on Halloween I will make him a better Richard Simmons.
 And the cutest pirates! Payton as a pirate princess and Connor as Jake from Jake and The Neverland Pirates.

 Sunday was the Richs' Halloween party..


 We have been having beautiful weather but today the storm is rolling in.  I went on a little walk outside to get some last pictures of the beautiful leaves before they blow away.





No comments:

Post a Comment